Juvenile Firesetting and Fire Safety Education Conference:
Helping Keep Our Community Safe!
September 4-5, 2013
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Northeast Indiana Public Safety Academy/Ivy Tech South Campus
7602 Patriot Crossing, Fort Wayne, IN 46816
Two Day Registration: $65
(Online Registration Only accepted www.signmeup.com/93718
To download the conference brochure click here.
Discounted conference rates available at the Fort Wayne Downtown Hilton.
Book by August 13 by calling 800-445-8667 mention group code JUV for special rate.
Or you can book by clicking here at Hilton Hotels.
What to Expect
Join us as we explore keeping our communities safe with a variety of presentations led by leading professionals discussing relevant juvenile firesetting and public fire education topics including:
- Hey Dawg, Watch This: Risky Behaviors in Social Media;
- Safe Schools: Partnerships to Prevent Arson and Prank Fire Incidents;
- Fire Prevention Week and Safety Messages Delivery;
- Customized Outreach;
- Hoarding for the Fire Service;
- A Case Study of a Juvenile Firesetter Burn Survivor;
- Burns, the Impact on a Burn Survivor's Self-Esteem and Body Image and Ways to Help After the Injury;
- Residential Fire Sprinklers
Complete session descriptions and presenter bios are available at www.signmeup.com/93718.